Now with NDIS Approved Chemistry!
The RapidHIT System is the first fully automated sample-to-answer system for STR-based human identification. Now samples processed using our GlobalFiler® Express cartridges can be uploaded to the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS). Click here for more details.
The self-contained human identification system produces standardized DNA profiles from buccal swabs and other human samples in ~90 minutes. The RapidHIT System uses gold standard sample extraction, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) technologies. Requiring only three minutes of hands-on time to generate one through seven DNA profiles, the easy to use system fits into any forensic workflow. The output from the system is compatible with local, state and national human identification databases.
• >93% full concordant profiles for 13 CODIS loci1
• 100% concordance with NIST SRM 2391c standard1
• Run 1 sample, 7 samples, or anything in between
• Process any swab type or crime scene samples directly in the cartridge
• Requires on ~3 minutes of hands-on time, less than 2 hours time to results
1. IntegenX Validation/SWGDAM Studies.