Primary Role (back to Current Openings)
- Contributes to Assay Development including assay optimization and methods development to achieve robust genomic test performance on challenging clinical samples.
- Conducts studies as assigned, performs data analysis and reports results.
- Manage and maintain required reagents and equipment needed to carry out assignment.
- Collaborate closely with other teams in the department to complete highest priority work as directed.
- Complies with all company safety, training, and quality regulations (e.g., ISO compliance, GLP/GMP requirements, etc.) and procedures.
- Prior industrial experience, particularly in RNA and DNA purification and quantitation, PCR, qPCR, sequencing and capillary electrophoresis. Experience with human identification (HID) techniques is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills. A strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
- B.S. in Molecular Biology, chemistry or equivalent disciplines with 1-5 years of industry experience.